Home Care Services
Are you seeing that your loved ones need home care as they age? Have you thought about a nursing home but want to keep them in their home for as long as possible? Are you starting to wear out because of the impact the senior care you're providing is having at your work and with your family members? Do you fear for a loved one's safety when being left alone?
We can help with our home care nursing services delivered right in your loved one's home whether it is for a few hours a day or long-term care 24 hours daily.
Our nurses also care for warded patients in hospitals in situations where the family is unable to be present due to work or other commitments.
The range of nursing care provided by us to our home care clients includes:
- ❤ Administration of injection, oral medication & various feeding regimes including 3 hourly nasogastric tube feeding
- ❤ Hygiene care such as oral care, eye toileting and bed bath
- ❤ Monitoring patient's vital signs and overall medical condition e.g. blood pressure, blood glucose monitoring, input/output charts, etc.
- ❤ Wound dressing and bedsore care
- ❤ Stoma care including tracheostomy, colostomy or ileostomy care
- ❤ Insertion of feeding tube and urinary catheter
- ❤ Assistance with bowel elimination through enema or manual evacuation
- ❤ Assistance in activities of daily living both for elderly patients and patients challenged with temporary disability